Joshua Armstrong Tickled


Release Year: 2021
Genres: Feet, Fetish
Video language: English

Now that Joshua Armstrong has gotten more well-known (on his site joshuaarmstrong.co.uk) I thought I'd have him back so I could tickle him again. To say that Joshua is comfortable on camera is an understatement! He loves showing off his ripped body and his gorgeous feet and he's used to being worshiped. This time he's just come over after work and so he is dressed in his shirt, tie and black dress socks. Joshua has some hidden spots and he's no pushover - but he was laughing like crazy before I finished with him..
None. Muscled cum loving bodybuilder covered in oil and receives a massive cum load. None. Cute Azif gets squirmish while being tickled on his feet tickled by his best friends. None.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5246kbps
Audio: 148kbps





File size: 508.3 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Guards Arrive On The Location

Blue blouse & skirt creampie

Akika Nitta Vol.1